Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Bithday My Baby

Four years?! Has it really been that long? I feel so spoiled to have you. Everyday you make me smile and I cherish you completely. You are a teenager in a little body and I wouldn't have it any other way. What other 4 year old asks for an i pod and a computer for their birthday? True, you did want a "Barbie i pod" and a "princess or pony computer" but still. I think my favorite thing is to watch you swim, for some reason it just makes my heart melt - you in your little life jacket and goggles kicking those little legs as fast as they can go - pure heaven. I hope you stay little for just a little while longer while I soak in the fact that you are my last. You mean the world to me and I will forever have you in my heart, my little princess.

A quick look at Ryann:
favorite color: pink and purple and anything princess, okay Mom!
favorite food: "chinen yugges" (chicken nuggets)
favorite show: Dora!
favorite hobby: computer and guitar hero - I know, I know.
favorite saying: "seriously, Mom, seriously?!"
favorite possession: baby blanket that Mom made
favorite gesture: EXTREME eye roll (seriously...already?)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ryann!!!! Come back and visit us again.

Anne Marie said...

She is darling. Does she look totally like Reilly or what?

Wendy said...

I like the time capsule idea. I may copy that... Ok I WILL copy that.
P.S. I thought her favorite saying was "Ahhhh!" ;) She is the master screecher! happy Birthday, screechy face!

Leslie said...

She is SUCH a cutiepie!

Diane said...

You captured her personality to a tee! My favorite thing is the random shout out -- "I love you!!"