Friday, May 9, 2008

Latest iTunes Downloads


I'm always wanting to know some of the great songs that others are listening to, so I'll share some of my latest downloads...

1. Bleeding Love. Leona Lewis (Wendy, you know how many times I've listened to this already)
2. How Many Words. Blake Lewis (man I loved him on AI)
3. 4 Minutes. Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland (not a big Madonna fan, but a HUGE JT and Timbaland fan)
4. Anything, Anything. Dramarama (just heard this for the first time in years on the radio,
always loved it in high school)
5. Stop and Stare. OneRebublic (love so many of their songs)
Oh, how I love iTunes (yes, I think I might even marry it)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I don't know how you survived without your ipod before... you love your music!

Jenni said...

You should try some Gavin Degraw, I like him right now. Also, you can download David Cook's Idol songs. I can't wait to download his version of "Billy Jean"

Wendy said...

Are you still into No Air or has that been over played already? I'm just now getting into it and Mariah Carey's new album. Random- I know.

Jessica said...

Sounds great - I have recently downloaded...
No Air (also my ring tone)
Touch My Body - Mariah
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
With You - Chris Brown (one of my favs)
Forever - Chris Brown
Check those out!