Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wha-What!?!?

Two posts in two days, we'll I never...yeah, yeah - I'm a rock star, enough already. I was down in the basement putting things away when I heard Ryann upstairs screaming. I drop what's in my hands (literally, drop the boxes to the floor) and run upstairs. I find her in my bedroom watching Dora - not crying, but laughing HYSTERICALLY. She finally takes a breath long enough to tell me they said "underwear" on Dora! She sees my expression and that I'm breathing heavily (sad that 1 flight of stairs will do that to me) and asks "You okay Mom?"...
Oh, to be 4 again.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Too funny. That word makes me laugh too.

Janan said...

laughing. Roan did that to me the other day when he discovered that someone had moved his pillow on his perfectly made bed. My kids a neat freak, in this house that's freakish.

Diane said...

That's so funny. When Tracy was little, she watched "Ghost Busters" nearly every morning. She always cracked up when Rick Moreno asked if he could have a drink and was told, "Yes, have some." She couldn't stop laughing. Never did figure that out.

Wendy said...

She must have my loud laugh. You can't tell the difference between laughing and crying some times.

Becky O said...

I never realized how funny the word underwear could be until I read your funny story about the locker room. That was awesome!!!

Jessica said...

Love it!