Friday, May 30, 2008

*Warning: This post contains adult content, strong language, and some expertly-used symbols in place of profanity -- other words just won't do it justice. Proceed at your own risk.


Drink from hell meet my friends,





Friends, meet my drink from hell!




(Ingredients: crap, crap, and just for extra added flavor, more CRAP. Sprinkle in some shimmery copper shavings so the schmucks who actually pay major $$ for this stuff actually think it's something healthy.)


Unfortunately the pictures don't capture the swamp-like green color of this drink; or that if you let it sit for longer than 5 minutes, you need a spoon to finish it. Yep folks, you read that right, it actually hardens as it sits. What the . . .?! This nasty concoction supposedly cleans out my 34 year-old colon. I want to know what on earth they think I've been doing to my body that only this #@*% could effectively clean it. Heidi calls it the cardboard drink but I would like to most respectively disagree. To me cardboard would taste, well, bland. Nothing good tasting but, in turn, nothing bad tasting. Well, unless they now make cardboard out of #@*%, this is nothing like how I would imagine a cardboard drink to taste. And then they tell me to drink it twice daily. Ahh, seriously? Ummm, they don't know me very well. I tend to stay away from stuff that makes me dry heave to think about it or see. So here's to a colon lined with crap because I'd much rather be lined with it than drink it! (Side note: I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth just talking about this nastiness.)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

You know I can't chug nastiness. I can't try any self inducing tricks to start labor. I'm way too chicken. I don't even drink my glucose testing syrup when I'm pregnant. Shhh, don't tell Dr. Winter.
How often are you supposed to down this #@*% ?

Tracy said...

Ummm, that looks like our protein shake, mix me up one of those for sure! jk.

Kim said...

You are so funny! I was laughing out loud as I read this and Taylor kept saying, "What's so funny?". Good luck with that drink!

Janan said...

I'm with you. Nasty colons are AWESOME!

Jessica said...

Please oh please tell me what's in it - I'm so curious I may have to make it myself.

Paul Flack said...

Emily who is making you drink this? Do you have diagnosed colon crappiness problems that require treatment?