Friday, May 2, 2008

Lagging

I've been putting in a lot of hours with my friends busniess lately - I don't think I've gone to bed before 1 a.m. this whole week - so I'm pretty much a walking zombie. I'm starting to get behind in my posts again - nothing new, I know. It's been a very busy, very fun, very tiring last couple of weeks.
To start off, my two sisters came up from Cali for their spring break. We had a total of nine grand kids in the house and 7 of them were 6 and under...you know I think someone was either crying or in trouble pretty much all the time, but it was a lot of fun. We had a lot of late nights with guitar hero-ing, Bachelor and Office watching, Friends trivia playing, lots of belly laughing, cousin visiting and end up with me throw up-ing. I just have so much fun with them and enjoy spending time with them. When you grow up in a family of 5 girls (and 1 boy) it's hard to imagine that one day you won't fight over clothes, cry over not getting to use the bathroom or ever not mind them coming into your room without permission. Now that we're older it's a good feeling to know that they're there and that someone will always have your back. I can't tell you the times my sisters have rallied around when someone is in need - you can always count on it, ALWAYS. I love you guys and I'm grateful you're in my life, especially when I beat you in Friends trivia:)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You make it seem like you slaughtered us in Friends trivia. You won by a hair. I think it's fair to say that we are all pretty equal contenders.

It was pretty fun (and crazy) to come visit. I'm still going through Guitar hero withdraws.

Emily said...

No, I said I beat you - which I did!

Diane said...

I'm glad I was the emcee for the Friends game. I would have lost for sure.