Friday, March 28, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow?

So I've been feeling a little Cousin It-ish lately and I'm trying to decide what to do about it. my hair is probably the longest it's been since we've been married (down to the middle of my back) and I'm worried that I'm going to be mistaken for a polygamist soon. I'm thinking if I could get my hair to somewhat resemble this... then I'd be okay with the length and I wouldn't have to worry about anyone trying to take me on as their 3rd wife. But I'm thinking that since I don't have a team of stylists and a trendy LA salon to constantly work on my do then the chances of my hair even remotely come close to this is slim. I'm thinking of donating about 8" of hair to locks of love again so I'm starting to look for shorter hair styles that I like. Here are a few I've found:


This looks more simple and easy up keep but do I really want "Saved by The Bell" and "90210" hair, probably since I watched them both religiously.


I love this style but I might have to loose about 60 IQ points to pull it off and start dressing really slutty.

This is also a top fave for me and I'm hoping if I go with this then I can get the body that comes with it, or maybe I'll just settle for the accent.

Let me know, comments are always appreciated on a decision of this magnitude.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm right there with ya. My hair is too long, the color is all wrong (thanks to an at home color box), and I am ready for a change. I love length, so I'm going for long sexy (blonde) layers with bangs. Hope I can pull it off!

I like the Jessica Simpson cut for you, she's got thick locks and a slim face like you, so I think you'd look totally hot with that do.

Leslie said...

I have to agree with the Jessica Simpson cut -- in fact, I think I've seen you with something similar before a few years ago and I loved it on you! :-)

Kaylene said...

Ditto on the Jessica Simpson, that's the one I would say! Would look cute.

Wendy said...

Jessica Simpson's hair looks the most easy to duplicate. But absolutely no rats nest! A good side swept band will give you the volume & face framing you're looking for.

Jessica said...

If I tell you which one I like will you stop teasing it???!!!

Janan said...

I'm just laughing. I've got my own hair problems!

Elena said...

LOL for Jessica -- way too go. I'm in favor of losing the "rat" as well. It is just me, or does the Tiffany-Amber/Jessica Simpson look like the same haircut???