Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Almost Here, It's Almost Here...

...it's almost here!!!! I've been watching the days slowly tick away on my little side bar for about 4 months now and this time tomorrow night I'll be down in Provo with some friends waiting for the official release at midnight. I can't wait. I just reread Eclipse to refresh my memory, and would have reread Twilight too if it wasn't packed away in storage. I feel in love all over again. Oh, Edward...if only I wasn't a married woman and you weren't a fictitious, 17 year old vampire.


6 comments:

Tracy said...

I wish I had your stamina. I'll be in Provo Saturday morning picking up my reserved copy. Then going to Mimi's for breakfast and will probably finish it before I leave the restaurant. I wish!

Leslie said...

I guess we're both official Twilight groupies now! ;-)

Janan said...

You just wrote the secrets of my heart....(said wistfully)LOL. Jamie and Julie and I will be midnighters. My home is gonna be kid and hubby free saturday for eating, reading, and napping!

Kim said...

I know...I can't wait. Too bad I feel the same way about Edward, ahhh, what does that say about us?

Kathy said...

Yeah! Only hours left :)!!! Never thought I'd be one of those fanatics at a preview party ---- but I can't wait until 9 a.m. tomorrow! (I guess none of us will be blogging tomorrow, huh?!) Happy Reading!

Jenni said...

I will also be at my local Borders tonight from the hours of 9-12. Thought about dressing up like Harry Potter, just to be funny, but quickly decided against it. Nope, no dressing up for me. (Unless Edward was real and I wasn't married with four children, and he happened to be at the Borders on 119th Street tonight--then yes, I would dress up---but not as Harry Potter).